Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lookey! Biggie Looties

Last Sunday, I was browsing through my time line. I tried my luck after reading this tweet:


I wasn't expecting that I'd have it, cause the moment that I saw it, 28 mins have passed, so I thought that prolly he already gave it to someone :) Not until, I read this:


Lesson: Never expect! :D I didn't expect anything, but luckily, I got it! :)

So, I went to their office to pick the biggest loot bag I ever had in 22 years of my life!

Wanna know what's inside those bags? Read more to find out! :)
A set of chips from Leslie's! I haven't seen "Farmer John" sold in the market yet, but its so good! :)
 And as promised, here are the goodies from the blue shopping bag from Blue Water Day Spa.
I cannot live without a lip balm on-hand! I was just so blessed to have found 2 lippies here! :D
Oh that moment of joy when I found a stress ball inside, I need this specially right now that Feasib is on its way to ruin my plans :/
Healthy living. Yes? I have never tried wheat grass yet, but with Lipton, its a must for a woman who eats like a "cargador" like me :D
And lotsa GCs! I'll definitely share it with ze Family and friends! :) Yay to lazer tag! :D
And more girly stuff, they gave me my exact size for shirts XS! :) Thanks, Regatta! I super love the Lay bare pouch perfect for an OC person like me! Hahaha. And that cutesy bag which will prolly be used as a universal wallet of my group in Feasib! :)
No, I'm not blogging about it cause I was asked to, I did blog about it cause, its worth writing about. :D
Thank you Sir Vince! :D

Like Blogapalooza on Facebook! :D

5 comments:

Irene and Demetra Tsitirides said...

Congrats!You 're so lucky! All the products are lovely! :D
Kisses! http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com

Brie M said...

They really are! :D

Vince Golangco said...

So glad you like the loot! Hope you enjoy using them as well! =)

Arnie Villanueva said...

Oh em!!! ☺ Love all the products. Congrats, sweetheart!

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

Brie M said...

@VINCE: Gawd. I'll blog about my favorites! Ang hiap pumili cause I love everything! :D

@MARIA: Thanks babe! Btw, do you sing? I have GCs for a recording studio! :) Im planning to send you those along with the other products! :)

@ARNIE: Same heeeere! :D Thanks, dahhhling! :)