At first, I thought, Army Navy's just one of those so-so burger hubs around the streets of Manila. Little did I know, this resto would keep me asking for more!
The first time I tried it was the one in Alabang during my boyfriend's sister's 17th birthday :)
Then my boyfriends and I had Army Navy again after a mini-family reunion, I just can't get enough!
This time, we had it at Glorietta 5 :)
Then we tried the one in BF :)
Which I did't get to take photo's for some reasons. Sorry, next time :)
I along with my boyfriend and his friends went there for a late dinner.
Here are some photos of their branches.
(Photo credits to Army Navy's website)
(Photo credits to Army Navy's website)
At Alabang *conquered :D
in BF *conquered :D
In Glorietta 5 *conquered :D
They have more branches which you can find at ARMY NAVY :)
I cant wait for the branch in the Fort to open! :D Anyhoo, aside from the yummiest burger in town that they serve, I shall give credits to Mr. Jeremy Morales who have been so kind to help us in which ever way he can. Great food, Great servers! :)
I cant wait for the branch in the Fort to open! :D Anyhoo, aside from the yummiest burger in town that they serve, I shall give credits to Mr. Jeremy Morales who have been so kind to help us in which ever way he can. Great food, Great servers! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment