Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Awesome FREEBIES!

Is being "kuripot" a bad thing? No. :) Not because I'm a self-confessed-sometimes-thrifty kind of person but hey, there are actually lots of good attributes to it. For an instance, I'm saving up for something really expensive, or just in case something comes up and I need to spend, where will I get money from? Ask my Dad? How bout my mom? Neither nor, I will not ask money from them. I'm a big girl now to do such. :) And I know the value of money-- believe me.

So here, in the world of blogging I found great treats for readers like me. Isn't it fun when those people you follow through readings host this so-called Blog Giveaways? No, this is not a DTI-related post, okay? (HAHA) Anyhoo, I love joining these cutesy and oh-so generous contests just for fun! I mean, you dont get to spend any penny, what not. You just do the mechanics and BOOM!

So here's one of the giveaways I currently am joining! :)
Click HERE to join!

Goodluck guys! :D

No comments: