Last Saturday, I get to see Transformers 3 for the 2nd time around. But this time I'm not gonna talk about how long the movie was, the countless slow mo's and on how the Auto-bots won.
"You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself." -Optimus Prime
It hit me. Recently something happened. It was a heartbreaking situation. No one would ever want that to happen. But in this case, we felt violated, and there's nothing left to do but confrontation. You know how it feels to share things with your friends? Like you can tell them everything, being vulnerable, giving them the sword to either protect you or for them to stab you.
(credits to TUMBLR. If you own this photo, send me an email for credits purposes! :p)
In our case, we handed the sword to someone we trust so much. But instead of protecting us, he protected himself and stabbed us. We weren't hurt, we were downright frustrated. I don't want to elaborate more and make him look like he's a whistle blower or something. I just wanna vent out and move on.
Ironic how its seems like you adore God so much where in fact you are violating his commandments by the things you know by yourself, is wrong. I hate how naive my friends and I were, to just let things pass. We forgave you countless times already, but what have you done?
We don't deserve this. People are telling us to keep distance, but we could careless and stick with you. And it was a bad decision. I hope, soon enough, you'll learn your lesson.
Ironic how its seems like you adore God so much where in fact you are violating his commandments by the things you know by yourself, is wrong. I hate how naive my friends and I were, to just let things pass. We forgave you countless times already, but what have you done?
We don't deserve this. People are telling us to keep distance, but we could careless and stick with you. And it was a bad decision. I hope, soon enough, you'll learn your lesson.

No comments:
Post a Comment