Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweets X Max's

Its amazing how sweets can make you feel relaxed in a way. I'm very fond of trying new things specially when it comes to food. Not that I''m a food guru or something, its just that.. I'm in-love and beyond amazed on its evolution. ;)

I've been hearing positive feedback with Max's Caramel Bars. I've never seen nor tasted that before (I'm such a loser. I know hahaha). For 3 minutes I was tempted to buy a box for myself or give in to my friend's idea of chipping in and sharing the box full of Caramel Bars with them. Well, being selfish aside, I know myself enough. I have big appetite and a box wouldn't be enough for me. And since I'm trying to save up for something, P122.50 is a bit painful (Yes. My kuripot button is on).

Came our mini family reunion at BF Homes, my mom asked me to think of any bite size goody for dessert. Since I'm very much excited about this Caramel Bar craze, without thinking twice, I told my mom about it! She told me to buy 2 boxes.


Hmmm. I should give myself a treat for surviving the preliminary HELL week. ;)

No comments: