Sunday, July 3, 2011

Niagara Falls X Mini-Reunion

Everything's catching up on me. Papers, Numbers, Crazy Schedule, and a whole lot more. I don't know if I can still handle it. I've never been this tired before, I prolly just miss my life back then. Oh well. Last week, I felt like I'm super tired and literally sick, suddenly piles of errands came up to me. I need to do this and that, and the list goes on.

I so can't wait for the weekend, like I could sleep all-day! Then again, everything I thought of were all just..PLANS.

A mini-reunion @ BF Homes was fun, yet tiring. Well, I didnt do anything there but to sit, eat and take pictures. Well, runny nose, sore throat plus mild fever got me. And its getting worst :(


Red lipstick is the best make-up indeed :)

As for what I wore.. I'm too sick to dress up, so opted to wear pieces that are very comfy.





3 comments:

Grysh Co said...

The runny nose is probably due to the weather. Sun then rain and on. It sucks. :(

Red Lipstick makes whatever outfit looks hot. ;)

GRYSH
http://gryshco.com

Jemy Tinsay said...

I love your red lipstick! You look very pretty. Chic outfit by the way.

xx,
Jemy in Wonderland

Brie M said...

@Grysh Co: I agree. The weather's so bipolar :| Thanks by the way. I'll drop by your site!

@Jenny Tinsay: Aww you're so sweet. Thank you!