Friday, July 29, 2011

Like a pig

First of all, this is not a fashion related post so.. yeah :) I've been eating like a pig for months now, I guess I should stop? I mean, trim my appetite down. Whatchuuuuuu guys think? :)

Say hello to my new cravings!
Due to stress, I gave in! Dont you just love how chocolates or lollies perse changes your mood?
From having the worst day ever, to a good one? :)

That's all for now loveys. But I'll leave you with this one:
“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” - Cecil Beaton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been pigging out nonstop for a week now!!! I know how you feel!! Haha.. Promise diet na ako bukas.. LOL

www.honeyandrade.com

LongIslandWeddingOfficiant said...

Thank you for stopping by.. Love your blog.. Following you on Blogloving.Follow me?
hugs,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

cuute!! thanks for sharing the quote, let us not be sheep :D xx misstea & co.

Danny Suyandi said...

yes agree with you, chocolate always can be a mood booster :)

http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com