I spent 3 years of my life trying to convince myself that being in the Medical Field is meant for me. Im not implying that I proved myself wrong, prolly its not yet the right time for me to face the industry and take its challenges. I opted to grab the opportunity where I can enjoy everything. Not that Medical field wasn't fun, it was. Challenging, Nerve wracking, and the like. In fact, I miss everything. I miss my oh-so-thick Drug Handbook, my nerdy books, my bond paper rack (half of it were handouts and reject case studies). Oh well.
And now I'm here in the Hospitality Industry. I like it here, but the stress that comes with it is just too much. No, I'm not exaggerating. I miss those moments when I can just go to bed without thinking of what if I fail or not. Downright frustrated, I am. I've been studying, I'm more serious than ever, but what do I get. Some people are just so inconsiderate. They let you do majority of the task, just because it was your idea that was approved. You have sacrificed, not to review for a major exam to do further readings to avoid repetition of work which costs alot. I didn't study for somebody else, I study for myself so please don't expect me to do EVERYTHING. And please, it wasn't my fault if you cannot think of anything. I already shared everything I could, now its about time that you give yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment