Hold it! Forgive me for being on blog hiatus pretty please? First, I was bombarded with school stuff. Second, I was in food coma and third, I was emotionally unstable for almost a week. No worries, as always. I'm gonna blog about everything and anything under the sun.
As for my daily school/ errand diary, I got up waaaay too early. My mom had to wake me up as early as 7:30am cause she's using my laptop for the mean time, well just until today. Anyhoo, my brother who was so excited to get a hold of his new puppy asked me to accompany him on the pet haven which was located in the heart of cheap finds.
I'm gonna blog more about our new baby within the weekend :) After so, I had to take a quick fix and headed to school for my afternoon classes. We'll I guess today isn't one of my days. Just before I leave the house, it rained cats and dogs which made me think twice whether or not to go to school. I know I was going to be super late!
And the expected happened, I arrived at around 2pm which only means that I missed my 1st class. Stupid friday traffic. Then my friend told me that my 6-8pm class has no prof as well. Like seriously, I went to school just to eat and use its wifi.
Went home at around 4Pm and the streets of Manila was crazy!
There's flood everywhere! I was planning to have my daily dose of Chatime but I dont wanna get stuck in traffic. I'd probably have it tomorrow! :)
TGIF! Enjoy the weekend everyone! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment