Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day and Night

T'was a lazy Saturday morning. Bed weather, comfy bed.. What can I ask for? I've no Saturday class for this term by the way. Anyhoo, I was supposed to see my boyfriend at around 8am for breakfast with his office mates. And yes, I wasn't able to got with them. Not that I intended to, but I fell asleep while thinking of what to wear that can go with the rain from day to night since I knew that it was going to be a long day ahead.

Since I was such a lazy ass, not being able to go at Yellow Cab, Pasay. My boyfriend decided to just pick me up. We're still thinking whether to still go for a movie or just to hang-out.


And this is Marley, my boyfriend's tootiepatoootie pet :">

I've seen Transformers last week cause of my brother, not the entire movie. So, I agreed to watch it again with them. But prior to watching it, we had dinner at Kenny Rogers. I'm a huge fan of Salads and chicken!

This is what I had.

And he had this.. He actually had 2 meals hahaha I just forgot to take its picture.

That was heavy! I didn't even bothered to take a pack of popcorn with me during the movie. I was so full! Now here's about what I wore.


I chose a lazy outfit. Loose tank top, Acid-washed pants, and a bohemian accent necklace which I used as a bracelet :) I paired this outfit with Ninoy glasses, flats and a black messenger bag :)


No comments: