Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Being a child shouldn't hurt

Babies are angels on earth. I have a heart for these lovely creations, not just because of their cuteness and their innocence but on how they seem to brighten up each day but just being too adorable in so many ways. Babies are meant to be loved, not abused, or worst, murdered. It hurts to see ruthless people, hurting the innocent. The little ones who obviously CANNOT defend themselves. 20? 30? 50? 80 years in jail or even life imprisonment is not enough!


My heart broke as I watch and read her story. She was abused and was murdered by her own family. And what makes me angry is when the sentence was given and they get to free themselves after which like they have done nothing wrong to Brianna. :(

Baby Brianna, wherever you are right now. I know you're in a better place. :( I just wish-- I had you in my womb. You would've not experienced such :| 

STOP CHILD ABUSE!

No comments: